If you’re interested in what some of the best preacher curl benches have to offer, you’ll be interested in our in-depth preacher curl bench reviews and guide below.
The 5 Best Selling Preacher Curl Benches
For your convenience, the below list shows the 5 best selling preacher curl benches available for sale on Amazon.com. The list is automatically updated once a day.
- 2” thickness cushion for comfortable workout
- Bar catch added convenience
- Extra Wide & Thick Gym Quality Padding
- High density, tapered, dual-layer seat pad measures
- 【330lbs Maximum Weight Capacity】This weight bench supports 330 pounds load capacity. It is built with...
- 【Height Adjustable】This multifunctional weight bench comes with 5 levels height adjustable function....
- 【Soft and Comfortable Pad】The weight bench comes with two thick cushions. Comfortable high-density...
- 【Compact Design & Floor Protecting】The compact size of the curl weight bench makes it convenient to...
- Heavy Duty: Our adjustable weight bench is made of high quality steel, offering large load-bearing...
- Adjustable Height: The height of this weight bench is adjustable with 5-levels, allowing you to choose...
- Ergonomic Design: The preacher curl bench is ergonomically designed with ideal training angle, helping to...
- Easy Storage: The arm curl bench is of compact footprint, providing you with space-saving storage...
- HEAVY-DUTY: Body-Solid's Powerline compact preacher curl bench is constructed from high-quality heavy...
- ADJUSTABLE: This gym equipment features an extra-wide, stable, adjustable seat to isolate the muscles to...
- COMFORT: Includes cushioned arm pads to minimize elbow stress and provide daily support during your...
- DIMENSION: Measures 37 x 33 x 36 ( L x W x H), weighs 46. 2 pounds, with up to a 300 lb. weight capacity
- HEAVY STEEL CONSTRUCTION: This fitness preacher curl bench is built with heavy duty steel tubing...
- ADJUSTABLE PREACHER WEIGHT BENCH: Adjustable arm rest and barbell rack height to ensure correct lifting...
- BAR CATCH: Bar catches on the barbell stand can hold the barbell well and make your exercise safer. 6...
- COMFORTABLE PADDING: 2 inches thickness high density foam padding provides comfortable cushion for your...
- The 5 Best Selling Preacher Curl Benches
- The 5 Best Preacher Curl Benches:
- 1. Valor Fitness CB Preacher Curl Bench
- 2. Gold’s Gym XRS 20 Olympic Preacher Curl Bench
- 3. Goplus Preacher Curl Bench
- 4. Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench & Preacher Curl Set
- 5. Pure Fitness Preacher Curl Weight Bench
- Preacher Curl Bench FAQs
- How To Use A Preacher Curl Bench?
- Step 1 – Sit Down
- Step 2 – Isolate Your Bicep
- Step 3 – Curl The Weight
- Step 4 – Complete 8 – 20 Reps 5 Times
The 5 Best Preacher Curl Benches:
We’ve reviewed 5 excellent arm curl benches to provide you with all of the main details that you need to know surrounding their features. By the end, you’ll have a much better idea about the type of preacher curl bench that would benefit you the most.
|Dimensions||37 x 41 x 46”|
The Valor Fitness CB Preacher Curl Bench is a super durable option due to how the frame has been constructed with high-grade steel materials. These steel materials also ensure that you’re able to remain sturdy while working out with the bench.
We liked how rubber end caps have been added to the bottom of the frame as well. These add even more stability for you to workout with confidence. The rubber end caps are also great for protecting your floors from being scratched.
With dual vinyl padding available, you can be sure to work out on this preacher bench and feel comfortable doing so. The padding also has contouring features to make sure that it feels natural to lean on while working out your biceps.
Moreover, you’re able to work out intensely without worrying about the padding wearing down too quickly. The dual-layered feature ensures that it can last for a while.
A curl bar holder is available which lets you safely pick up and put down the weight. We notice that the bar holder has been implemented with adjustable features. These features enable you to alter the height position with 4 different options to choose from.
The armrest also has a range of 5 height positions to select. These adjustable features are great for ensuring that everyone can work out their biceps in a way that suits their body best.
- Rubber end caps to protect floors
- Contoured padding
- Plenty of adjustable features
- Some notice the curl pad wobbles a little at the highest option
|Dimensions||45 x 23 x 15”|
This bench by Gold’s Gym is a remarkably versatile option. Not only does it enable you to perform preacher curls for your biceps, but you can also use it to train your hamstrings and quadriceps.
There’s a 6-roll leg developer included that enables you to perform lying hamstring curls and leg extensions. The foam pads that are available ensure that you’re able to perform these exercises comfortably and safely.
Furthermore, there is a range of height adjustment features available on the bench. It lets you adjust it anywhere between a completely flat position to an upright position.
We liked how the preacher curl attachment can be attached and removed whenever you like. It’s easy to detach and connect to ensure that it remains out of the way when you’re performing the leg exercises.
The padded material that has been implemented into the bench and preacher curl pad is soft and strong. As a result, you can work out vigorously and not have to worry about the material tearing anytime soon.
Users have been liking how the bench comes with a weight capacity of 600 lbs. This is plenty of weight to make sure that everyone from beginners to advanced lifters is able to get fantastic workouts from the preacher curl. Moreover, the user weight capacity is 300 lbs, which makes it suitable for most people.
- Can workout your biceps & legs
- Height-adjustable bench
- Comfortable padded materials
- Impressive 600 lb weight plate capacity
- Weight plates move around more than some would prefer
- Instructions for assembly could be clearer
|Dimensions||37 x 18 x 41.3”|
With a weight plate capacity of 330 lbs, you can feel confident in knowing that this preacher curl bench can let you work out with heavyweights. As a result, it’s excellent for lifters with more experience, as well as people at intermediate and beginner levels.
We liked how high-grade steel materials have been used to construct the preacher curl bench. As a result, it remains incredibly sturdy while you’re working out on it. Furthermore, the steel materials ensure that the workout apparatus can last you for years.
Users have been loving how there’s a height-adjustable feature. The height of the curl bench can be altered between 20.9 and 28.7”. You’re provided with 5 different height options to choose from to make sure that you can use the one that suits your body the best.
They’ve also implemented thick cushioned materials for the padding of this bench. The padding includes high-density foam which is fantastic for enabling you to feel comfortable while working out.
In addition to this, the padding makes sure that you’re able to feel more stable by being able to secure your body firmly on the preacher curl bench.
If you were after an arm curl bench that you could use without taking up too much space, this Goplus one could be worth considering. It has been made with a more compact design which enables you to set it up and preserve floor space.
We also liked how there are padded materials on the bottom of the preacher curl bench. These pads work effectively to prevent your floors from being damaged.
- 5 height adjustable features
- Thick cushioned materials
- Durable steel construction
- A little smaller than some were expecting
|Dimensions||76 x 56 x 55”|
You’re able to use most 7 and 6’ weight bars with this Body Champ Olympic preacher curl bench. However, we recommend checking the dimensions of the weight bar that you’re looking to use with this preacher bench curl to ensure that it fits properly.
The backrest has a total of 7 different positions that you can choose from. These include a range of angles to let you perform exercises at specific heights of the bench that feel best for your body. It also means that you’re able to perform more exercises.
We were impressed with how there are foam rollers included that can be adjusted. These allow you to use the preacher curl as either a leg extension or a hamstring machine. Therefore, it’s a great choice if you were interested in a preacher curl set that could be used to work out your biceps and legs.
To ensure that you’re able to work out and remain safe, they’ve implemented an anti-pinch design and safety hooks. This means that you can work out more safely and confidently.
- The bench has 7 height adjustable options
- Can be used for leg extensions & hamstring curls
- Safety hooks included
- Smaller than some were anticipating
- Some struggle assembling the set
|Dimensions||38 x 28 x 7”|
You’re able to workout comfortable while using the Pure fitness Preacher Curl Weight Bench due to how there are thick padded materials included. This also means that you’re able to firmly push into the pad while working out with heavier weights and not feel any discomfort.
We also liked how the preacher curl can be adjusted in height from 32 to 38.5”. As a result, people of different heights and sizes are able to adjust the bench to a height that suits them best.
If you were interested in using a preacher curl bench that lets you lift heavier weights, you’ll be glad to hear that this one has a weight plate capacity of 350 lbs. Therefore, advanced lifters are given plenty of weight to workout safely.
In addition to this, the barbell cradle that’s available has been made to be incredibly sturdy. This enables you to lift and put down heavy weights without any problem. The cradle has been coated in a powder that prevents it from rusting to enhance its strength and durability.
Another one of the aspects that adds to the overall durability of this preacher curl bench is how the frame has been constructed with heavy-duty steel materials.
Users have been appreciating how the bench has been fitted with wheels. These wheels provide you with the ability to have an easier time moving the entire frame around. This is handy if you’re looking to put the preacher curl bench away into storage or to the corner of the room when it’s not being used.
- Easily portable
- Durable construction
- 350 lb weight capacity
- The seat cannot be adjusted
Preacher Curl Bench FAQs
WHAT IS A PREACHER CURL BENCH?
A preacher curl bench is a piece of workout equipment that’s primarily used to work out your biceps. There are different variations of the preacher curl bench, but they all work in a very similar way.
There are ones that simply come with a seat and a pad that’s angled. These ones enable you to use a dumbbell with your arm placed on the pad at an angle.
Alternatively, you can find preacher curls that come with a weight cradle. They let you use a straight bar or EZ bar to curl the weight up while using both arms.
Preacher curl benches are excellent for providing you with the means to completely isolate your biceps. Most people perform preacher curls as a way to build the peak of their biceps.
WHAT ANGLE IS A PREACHER CURL BENCH?
The angle of a preacher curl bench will vary widely depending on the one that you choose. Some of them will have a fixed angle, whereas others will let you alter the height of the pad.
Furthermore, the ones that just come with seats may have height-adjustable features. You can also find preacher curl benches that come with backrests that let you adjust the angle. These types of preacher curls can be great if you were after something that provides you with more back support.
WHAT IS THE BEST PREACHER CURL BENCH?
In our opinion, the Goplus Preacher Curl is one of the best ones available. This is because it has 5 height adjustable features, thick padded materials, and it comes with a great weight capacity of 330 lbs,
How To Use A Preacher Curl Bench?
A quick 4 step guide on how to use a preacher curl bench.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Step 1 – Sit Down
Using a preacher curl bench is pretty easy. Simply sit down on the seat and make sure that you make the necessary height and angle adjustments so that your armpits are touching the very top of the angled pad.
Step 2 – Isolate Your Bicep
To isolate your biceps, hold the weight with a grip that’s underhand so that your palms are facing upwards. Ensure that your wrists are straight and that your upper arm and armpits are always in contact with the pad.
Step 3 – Curl The Weight
Start with your arms extended all the way down so that your biceps are in the stretched position. You can then curl the weight up until you’ve reached the maximum contraction point for your biceps.
Step 4 – Complete 8 – 20 Reps 5 Times
Hold the contraction for a second before lowering the weight back down slowly to the starting position. Repeat this process until you’ve completed your desired number of reps. For an isolation exercise, this would be anywhere between 8 and 20 reps.
Be sure that you have your feet firmly planted into the ground and that you minimize as much external movement as possible to completely focus on the biceps.
That concludes our review of what some of the best preacher curl benches have to offer. Be sure to read through the main features, pros, and cons of each of the options that we’ve reviewed in this post.
It’s also a good idea to consider the type of features and benefits that you’re looking to experience while using a preacher curl bench. This can help make it easier to narrow down your search.
Hopefully, the information in our review has been useful in helping you to find a preacher curl bench that’s best for you.
This article was last updated on September 7, 2020 .
The Fitness Blog is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More.